Boston, MA, USSite:
Wed, Aug 24 ’22Posted on:
Payette is at the moment searching for a Landscape Designer to function collaboratively with our architectural teams in the design of exterior areas for our purchasers of undergraduate and graduate training and investigation facilities, health-related facilities and corporate investigation facilities. Payette destinations substantial emphasis upon the integration of web-site and architecture in providing our clients with a comprehensive structure alternative. This situation will require the prospect to entail by themselves in the improvement of project design and style from schematic structure by development observation and involvement with the architecture and advisor teams.
Candidates should have the next skills to be deemed for the posture:
- Skilled landscape architecture degree from accredited landscape method.
- A minimal of internship knowledge in the landscape architecture industry in the US.
- Performing information of crops, specifically New England indigenous plants.
Other posture skills consist of:
- Sturdy design and graphics expertise.
- Proficiency with technology, which include AutoCAD, Adobe Resourceful Suite, Rhino and Grasshopper.
- Responsible team participant with collaborative angle.
- Exceptional created, verbal, and visual conversation abilities with a variety of amounts of people together with clients, consultants, and architects.
- Skill to do the job on a number of initiatives simultaneously and perform effectively beneath deadlines.
- Desire in discovering about the landscape apply at diverse phases, from concept to implementation.
Payette is an Equivalent Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each personal and assistance the various cultures, perspectives, abilities and encounters within just our workforce.
Resumes submitted on the internet will be considered. Please note for all files (resume, protect letter, and portfolio) the highest files size is 5 MB.
Please use the adhering to connection to implement for this situation.
Back to Occupation Checklist…